How To Boost Your CV
If you are considered a senior level manager, you have the kind of job which licenses and certifications are needed then there is no need a second page of the resume. Just a single page of resume is sufficient.
It may seem nothing can be deleted. Lets have a second thought!
If your resume is consisted of more than two pages, you are not trying to make a tailored application.
How to make a one page resume?
Here are some tips:
- Use Margins of the smaller one: Don’t be afraid to change the margins of your resume file. The normal margin in MS Word is one inch or 2.54 centimeters on all sides. If you decrease that just a little bit, you can reduce in more information on your resume.
- Give Creative Resume Formats a shot: use double columns or different resume layouts to note down more information into one page.
- Try Smaller Fonts.
- Squeeze all your contact information in one line and there is no necessity to put your whole address anymore.
- Decrease the Size of Your Contact Information: Some people assume this part of their resume must look fancy and grab attention while actually It doesn’t. If a recruiter wants to get in touch with you, they’ll find this information. But until that happens, the only thing they focus on is your qualifications.
- Delete not necessary Information About Your Education
- Trim Your Resume Summary